NexusDataLink is a platform-independent data communication framework aiming at easy & efficient integration and controlling of devices, applications and embedded systems. It provides a simple, minimal-invasive and fast way to equip systems with solid and secure data communication and controlling capabilities. Using NexusDataLink allows to access devices securely through the public or private cloud and equip them with an m2m-interface – ready for IoT (Internet of Things).
Some of the main features of this framework:
- Declarative interface description of remote devices (channel configuration)
- Design and creation of the device’s interface is done using a visual online editor with code generation for interface adapter classes, XML API description, etc.
- Automatic, generic REST interface
- Remote software updates of Agent devices
- SSL/TLS encryption of all communication routes
- Authentication and Authorization of Agents and users
- Mobile and responsive UI enabling platform independency (runs on PCs, smartphones, tablets, …)
- NDL Server can run everywhere, even on a Raspberry Pi
- Built-in functionality provided by web-based GUI
- Agent channel monitor
- Agent interface browser
- GPS map displaying the Agent’s position
- Event logging
- Lifecycle control